terça-feira, 26 de julho de 2011

Erwin Olaf @ the East Side Gallery - Berlin

There I was 
strolling around enjoying the visually stunning
East Side Gallery in Berlin, when suddenly...

.In my head I went " NO FUCKING WAY!"
.
"Erwin ?!?!?" I said.
"Yes, do I know you ?"
"No, but you will now! Hi, I'm Pedro. 
Would you mind if I take your picture?"
he laughed- "Sure !? ...ohh ...  Are you also a photographer ?" (weird discust face)
"Yes, with this !"
 I blushed and pointed to my retarded compact camera 
( sometimes the lens gets stuck and I have to tap it, and make weird movements for it to begin to work )
Where are you from ? he asked amused
"Portugal... I know, right?
 a really weird country like yours !"

and this, ladies and gentlemen,
is how I met, humiliated myself
and insulted the whole country of Erwin Olaf
one of my favourite photographers 
of all time !


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...